What to look for in Evlution Nutrition BCAA5000?
BCAA5000 supports muscle repair, lean mass, endurance, protein synthesis and boost recovery Ultra Premium BCAAs to support muscle repair, strength, endurance and protein synthesis, made from the highest quality of BCAAs BCAA5000 has 5 grams of premium BCAAs to provide you with a Proven 2 1 1 Ratio to give your muscles the recovery they need to be ready for the next training session With Easy to take capsules, BCAA5000 makes recovering on the go that much easier
Is this what you need when you buy Evlution Nutrition BCAA5000?
WHY CHOOSE BCAA5000
BCAA5000 combines the highest quality branched chain amino acids, known as BCAAs, with the best tasting flavors to give you stimulant free muscle building, endurance and recovery support while you train and throughout your day. BCAA5000 supports your performance and promotes lean muscle growth through 5 grams of pure BCAAs in the most researched and proven 2 1 1 ratio of 2.5 grams Leucine, 1.25 grams Isoleucine and 1.25 grams Valine per serving. This is the most proven ratio of BCAAs to support muscle building and recovery. BCAA5000 also provides essential building blocks of proteins, which make up much of the structure of the body- from our muscles, bones, and skin to our heart, liver, and lungs- they are all built of tissue made of proteins.
1. BCAAs help Delay Fatigue During Prolonged Exercise so you can go stronger for longer. Muscle Fatigue is delayed because BCAAs are used as an additional energy source during sustained training and exercise. BCAAs serve as an important energy substrate when carbohydrates become exhausted after prolonged exercise. When your body depletes the stored glycogen it used for energy during exercise, BCAAs can still work to power your muscles. BCAAs may also help fight fatigue after training by reducing the amount of the amino acid tryptophan from getting into the brain which can make you feel fatigued during and after training.
2. BCAAs help Protect Muscle from Breakdown. BCAAs have been shown to preserve muscle mass under extremely catabolic conditions characterized by protein breakdown and muscle wasting. During exercise, muscle protein breakdown, and in particular, BCAA breakdown for energy is increased. By providing supplemental BCAAs, the body is less likely to consume its own amino acid protein stores. Think of BCAAs as protectors for your muscles
3. BCAAs help Improve Aerobic and Anaerobic Performance when Taken Regularly. BCAA supplementation has been shown to improve both aerobic exercise capacity and anaerobic performance. As any athlete knows, a small increase in performance can mean the difference between reaching a personal best or not.
4. BCAAs Promote Muscle Protein Synthesis, a key factor in muscle building. Leucine is the most important of the three BCAAs for initiating muscle protein synthesis which is required for muscle building. A dose of 2-3 g leucine is generally considered most to stimulate muscle protein synthesis and is often referred to as the leucine threshold. For comparison to food, one large egg contains about 0.5 g leucine, and 5-6 oz of most meat, poultry, or fish sources will provide the recommended 2-3 g amount. BCAA5000 has 2.5 grams Leucine per serving, which equals the amounts found in a serving of meat or 5 eggs.
5. BCAAs Support Recovery by reducing Muscle Soreness and Damage. Consuming BCAAs prior to and following exercise may reduce the level of muscle soreness felt after heavy training. Furthermore, studies have shown that BCAA intake reduces muscle breakdown that occurs during both resistance weight training and endurance exercise. That means you can recover faster and have less muscle soreness between challenging workouts.
Customer reviewsGood product
I ve been taking these for over a month now. I like how they keep me energized and give me that extra push during my workout. The serving size is 8 capsules, but I divide it up. I take 4 30 mins before the workout and 4 immediately after. I feel like they re not as filling in my stomach this way, but that is personal preference.